North Naples FL Bankruptcy Attorney
Nobody understands the stress that comes with overwhelming debt better than a North Naples FL bankruptcy attorney. At Ryan J. Really Attorney at Law PLLC, we understand the seemingly impossible hurdles you must face when trying to regain control of your finances. We will use our expertise and knowledge to help you overcome your debt.
Solutions for Overcoming Your Debt
Our seasoned legal team will assist you in discharging or reorganizing your debt. After consulting with our North Naples FL bankruptcy attorney about your case, we will formulate the best solution that fits your circumstances. We specialize in the these areas of bankruptcy:
- Chapter 7 filing
- Chapter 13 filing
- Filing for small business bankruptcy
- Filing for personal bankruptcy
- Foreclosure defense
- Debt negotiation
With our knowledge of bankruptcy and bankruptcy alternatives, we can help you reclaim your personal finances.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filing Requirements
By filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you can gain these advantages:
- Getting your debt discharged partially or fully
- Blocking all harassment from creditors
- Gaining relief from debt quickly
Keep in mind that you must pass the means test in order to qualify for Chapter 7. With this test, your income can be compared to the average income of people in your similar situation.
Does filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy sound right for you? Speak with our North Naples FL bankruptcy attorney to see if your qualify.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filing Requirements
If you’re looking to reorganize your debt in such a way that you can then pay it off in a 3 to 5 year payment plan, then consider for filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy. It can also provide these benefits as well:
- Providing foreclosure defense
- Blocking all harassment from creditors
- Creating an affordable repayment plan
- Liberation from debt after plan schedule expires
- Compacting debt for repayment
Consult our experienced North Naples FL bankruptcy attorney in order to find out if you qualify for Chapter 13.
Options for Small Business Bankruptcy
Though owning your own business has many rewards, it also comes with many risks. Unfortunately, many small businesses take on overwhelming debt. If your enormous debt feels like too much to handle, we can help you regain your business’s finances.
Typically, these two options are the best for small business bankruptcy:
- Chapter 7 Filing: this type of small business bankruptcy is also known as a liquidation bankruptcy. With it, you are allowed to sell off any assets in an effort to repay your creditors. Your business will be dissolved after that.
- Chapter 11 Filing: in this option, you can restructure your debt to repay your creditors off over a fixed period of time.
Whether you’re thinking of Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy, our North Naples FL bankruptcy attorney can help you get your business’s finances back on track.
Foreclosure Defense Options
Struggling to meet your monthly mortgage payments? Unfortunately, failing to make your regular payments could put your home at risk of foreclosure. Never risk your most valuable asset. Luckily, we can help provide you with some foreclosure defense options.
Whether you file for Chapter 13 or Chapter 7, an “automatic stay” will be issued by the court. Under this order, you are legally protected from creditors wishing to collect on your debt. Our knowledgeable team can help you file for bankruptcy effectively in order to protect your home from foreclosure.
If you’re looking for other options for foreclosure defense, we can also provide the following:
- Mortgage modification
- Loss mitigation
- Conquering the foreclosure clock
You need swift and tenacious action in order to protect your home from foreclosure. Fortunately, our North Naples FL bankruptcy attorney at Ryan J. Really has the experience needed to help you defend your most valuable asset.
Can Debt Negotiation Help You?
The best thing about debt negotiation is that with it you can speak and negotiate with your creditors to come up with a reasonable repayment plan. However, there are also many negatives aspects to keep in mind.
In most cases, your debt negotiation service will not consider what’s in your best interests. In fact, your service may fail to even utilize effective negotiation strategies against your creditors. You must also remember the following vital facts when considering a debt negotiation service:
- The Federal Trade Commission documents many cases a year in which a fraudulent service drives their customers into debt deeper.
- While organizations boast a guarantee that your creditors will negotiate, your creditors in many instances won’t be willing to negotiate.
- Even if your service can arrange a negotiation with your creditors, they won’t be able to settle all your debts.
Contact a North Naples FL Bankruptcy Attorney Now
Speak with a knowledgeable North Naples FL bankruptcy attorney at Ryan J. Really Attorney at Law PLLC to help regain control of your finances.