Estero FL Bankruptcy Attorney
At Ryan J. Really Attorney at Law PLLC, we understand the stress associated with insurmountable debt. With your financial future in jeopardy, you may not know who to turn to for help. Fortunately, we have the knowledge and experience needed to help you settle your debt. Contact an Estero FL bankruptcy attorney today.
Overcome Debt With These Solutions
Consult with an Estero FL bankruptcy attorney to learn how to reorganize or discharge your debt. We will analyze the unique facts of your case in order to formulate the best debt relief solution for you. Here are some areas of debt relief and bankruptcy solutions that we specialize in:
- Chapter 7 filing
- Chapter 13 filing
- Filing for small business bankruptcy
- Filing for personal bankruptcy
- Foreclosure defense
- Debt negotiation
Through the years, we have helped many clients overcome their debt problems. Speak with our knowledgeable legal team to find the best debt relief solution for you.
Requirements for Chapter 7 Filing
Chapter 7 filing can award you the following advantages:
- Full or partial discharge of your debt
- Defense against creditors harassment
- Quickly obtaining relief from your debt
Chapter 7 filing requires that you pass the means test. During this test, your household income is directly compared to the household income of other individuals in your current situation.
Feel like you could benefit from Chapter 7 filing? Speak to an Estero FL bankruptcy attorney to determine if this is the best solution for you.
Requirements for Chapter 13 Filing
The best advantage of Chapter 13 filing is that it awards you the benefit of restructuring your debt to a reasonable 3 to 5 year payment plan. You can also receive the following benefits as well:
- Defense against foreclosure
- Defense against creditors harassment
- Drafting a reasonable payment plan
- Release from debt upon plan schedule expiration
- Compacting your debt for repayment
Is Chapter 13 filing right for you? An Estero FL bankruptcy attorney can help you determine whether this type of bankruptcy is your best solution.
Small Business Bankruptcy Filing
Owning a small business comes with both rewards and risks. Unfortunately, risks sometimes lead to debt. If your debt ever gets out of control, and your business’s financial future is in trouble, our legal team can help you secure your business’s future.
There are usually two options for debt relief that you can utilize for your small business:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: also called a liquidation bankruptcy, allows you to sell any of your assets in order to repay all your creditors, and then dissolve the business.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: this restructuring bankruptcy allows you to reorganize all of your debt in order to payoff creditors over a predetermined length of time.
Our Estero FL bankruptcy attorney will do everything in their power to help you regain control of your small business’s finances.
Your Options for Defense Against Foreclosure
Enormous debt often leads to a failure to complete regular mortgage payments. Unfortunately, if you do not meet these payments, your home is at risk of foreclosure. Your home is your most valuable asset, and you should never risk losing it. Fortunately, an Estero FL bankruptcy attorney will fight to protect your home.
Your best option for foreclosure defense is filing for either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. When you file for bankruptcy, a judge will immediately issue an “automatic stay”. Under this court mandated order, no creditor can collect on your assets. We will effectively help you file for bankruptcy to help protect your home.
Along with bankruptcy, we can also help you wit these foreclosure defense options:
- Modifying mortgage
- Mitigating loss
- Complying with the foreclosure clock
Protection from foreclosure requires swift action. With our extensive knowledge of foreclosure, our Estero FL bankruptcy attorney can help you defend your most important asset.
An Important Caveat About Debt Negotiation
While debt negotiation awards you the benefit of negotiating your debt with your creditors, there are many crucial pieces of information you should be aware of.
One crucial piece of information is that debt negotiation services almost never have your best interests in mind. Furthermore, these same services will never even utilize beneficial negotiation strategies.
Also, remember these facts in regards to debt negotiation services:
- The Federal Trade Commission investigates hundreds of cases every year where fraudulent negotiation services drove customers deeper into debt.
- Never trust a service that guarantees that they can get your creditors to negotiate. Creditors are often unwilling to negotiate.
- In most cases, even when a service can get your creditors to negotiate, they still cannot settle all of your debt.
Consult an Estero FL Bankruptcy Attorney Today
Don’t risk your financial future. If you’re under mounting debt, call our offices at Ryan J. Really to speak to a seasoned Estero FL bankruptcy attorney today.